Sunday, November 6, 2011

Shoes.






(Cardigan - Rachel Roy, Pants - BR Monogram, Camisole - Banana Republic, Shoes - Urban Outfitters)

Can you tell I love these shoes? No? Well, I do. I only wear them EVERY time I go out. They're just so incredibly comfortable!  And they're black so they go with everything. Which, on a graduate student's salary (read: a big, fat zero) means they may be the best thing that every happened to me. Besides Trader Joe's frozen dumplings with some borrowed sriracha sauce and the soy sauce my old roommate left behind. Are you jealous yet? I thought so. 

~ G




(Shoes - Naturalizer, Jeans & Scarf- Ann Taylor, Sweater-wrap - Dillards, Jacket - Banana Republic)

Finding the time with good lighting and a good friend who will snap it while I strike a pose takes effort & 30 minutes of driving, but then the sigh after capture, priceless... ciao darlings!

~L

No comments:

Post a Comment