Sunday, November 6, 2011

'Don't know how to match? Go with nature' -Anonymous








(Pants - Ann Taylor, Jacket - Espirit, Shoes - DSW, Sweater - Banana Republic)


At Bhavana Society, one of the most peaceful places in W VA. As I drown in the nerves of moving to a different city all alone, trip to this place was needed!  
I lv when your outfit is having a conversation with the nature---as you see I look like one of the trees. 
- xoxo L











(Jacket - Zara, Sweater - Calvin Klein/Stolen from my Dad's closet, Jeans - Mavi, Shoes - Urban Outfitters) 

I had lunch with my two best friends today. At one of our favorite spots in Jersey - Baumgarts in Edgewater. It's an Asian restaurant that only accepts Amex or cash. (Does anyone else think this is strange? Asian and Amex just don't go together. I know. I'm Asian. Of the southern variety but still!) Anywho, they have amazing food. But the real reason we go there? Death by chocolate ice cream. It is seriously the best thing ever. And they give you a lot of it. A LOT. Too bad we wasted precious room in our tummies by eating real food. Lesson for next time: Do not eat food when you go to Baumgarts. In fact, try to not eat anything for at least a couple of days before so you can devour it the way the ice-cream gods meant for it to be devoured. 

~ G

1 comment:

  1. What a bright and awesome pea coat:) love it! XO

    real budget, real body fashion:
    4scarlet.com

    ReplyDelete