Thursday, November 3, 2011

Persistence












(Pants - Loft, Shirt - Ralph Lauren, Necklace - The World Market, Bracelets - India, Ring & Scarf - Sri Lanka,  Coat - Charlotte Rousse, Bag - Filene's Basement, Shoes - TJ Max)

Hats off to my old roommie for taking some quick pics on a street in my neighborhood! She used the wasteful lighting that some of our fellow Arlington-boushy apartments have on their side walk to our advantage---finally put to some good use. You're welcome. The photos shows the mood of the day for L: working from home means hardly working... :)


~ L









(Cardigan - Madewell, Tank-top -Forever 21, Jeans - Gap, Moccasins - Spain) 

My brother took my pictures today. In our basement. In terrible lighting. Are these enough excuses for the pictures you see above? While we're at it, I'd like to blame my blah outfit on the large quantities of food I've been consuming since I got to Jersey. These clothes were the only ones I could squeeze myself into. To make up for the outfit, I tried to take a cool (read: 13-year old like) picture of me jumping. That didn't happen either. What happened is a series of super awkward pictures of me crouching/almost lifting off/flapping my hands about/flapping my feet about etc. The following is the best of the lot. 

Apologies, G. 



No comments:

Post a Comment