Monday, December 19, 2011

Multitasking




(Blazer - Calvin Klein, Tank-top - H&M, Pants - Gap, Shoes - Nine West, Necklace - American Eagle)

I may have mentioned that I love my job? What I did not mention is all the other things I happen to accomplish while at work. See below: 

1. Chatting online the entire 8.5 hours I'm there. 
2. Managing to fall in love with a different military man every day. 
3. Breaking some form of technology weekly (the shredder, the printer, my laptop). I'm pretty sure the IT guy is a real fan of mine.
4. Planning foreign vacations. 
5. Pulling on a stray thread for a couple hours and then screaming after realizing that the thread was really what was holding my skirt together. Wardrobe malfunctions are my specialty, thankyouverymuch.

~ G


No comments:

Post a Comment